Facebook Developer Toolkit 3.0 – ASP.NET MVC Sample
It’s almost time for the long awaited release of the Facebook Developer Toolkit 3.0, the most awesomest release of the toolkit to date. The new version has great support for ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Silverlight, WinForms, WPF and basically any place you can run .NET.
Slider and TextBlock
Slider and TextBox
Sliders and Image
- Part 1: Really getting started – the tools you need and getting your first Hello World
- Part 2: Defining UI Layout – understanding layout and using Blend to help
- Part 3: Accessing data – how to get data from where
- Part 4: Binding the data – once you get the data, how can you use it?
- Part 5: Integrating additional controls – using controls that aren’t a part of the core
- Part 6: Polishing the UI with styles and templates
- Part 7: Taking the application out-of-browser