Windows Phone Development
You will need the following components installed for developing Windows Phone apps:
Christian Schormann has a nice overview of Expression Blend 4 and the new features in it, so if you want to learn more, go read his blog post.
- Visual Studio 2010 Express for Windows Phone
- Windows Phone Emulator
- Silverlight for Windows Phone
- XNA Game Studio 4.0 CTP
- Download here.
- Hello Windows Phone
- Building your First Windows Phone Application
- Windows Phone Navigation and Controls
- Game Development with XNA Framework
- Designing Web Sites for Phone Browsers
- Dedicated developer support forum for Silverlight for Windows Phone
- Watch some getting started videos on the Silverlight community site
For more info go to Windows Phone Portal: