Gallery Server Pro is a powerful and easy-to-use ASP.NET web application that lets you share and manage photos, video, audio, and other files over the web.
- Stable, production ready.
- Use any web browser to organize your media files into albums you can easily add, edit, delete, rotate, rearrange, copy and move.
- Easily add thousands of files using one-click synchronize and ZIP file upload functions. Thumbnail and compressed versions are automatically created.
- Powerful user security with flexible, per-album granularity.
- Integrates with DotNetNuke and other frameworks to provide a superior media gallery.
- Image metadata extraction. Supports these formats: EXIF, XMP, tEXt, IFD, and IPTC.
- Search function queries title, caption, filename, and image metadata.
- Image watermarking with your own text and/or image.
- AJAX-enabled for more responsive UI.
- Web-based installer makes installation painless.
- Uses SQL Server 2000 or higher as the data store. Supports MSDE 2000 and SQL Server 2005 Express.
- Uses ASP.NET Membership provider so you can integrate with your existing accounts, including Active Directory.
- Data access uses the ASP.NET Provider model, which allows other data stores such as MySQL, MS Access, or Oracle to be used instead of SQL Server.
- 100% managed code written in C# and ASP.NET 2.0.
- Source code is released under the open source GNU General Public License.
- All web pages target XHTML 1.0 Strict and CSS 2.1 standards to ensure maximum forward compatibility.
You can play with an online demo of Gallery Server Pro to get a sense of its capabilities. A pre-compiled version is available at www.galleryserverpro.com as well as additional documentation and a support forum.