- String: Contains, Count, Cut, EndsWith, Equals, IndexOf, InitCap, Join, LastIndexOf, Newline, NthIndexOf, PadLeft, PadRight, Split, SplitIntoFields, StartsWith, Trim, WordWrap
- RegEx: IsMatch, Matches, Match, MatchLength, MatchSimple, Replace, Split
- Math: CompoundAmortizationSchedule, Constant (30 physics constants), Convert (22 measurement conversions), Cosh, Factorial, IsPrime, RandomRange, Sinh, Tanh
- Date: BusinessDays, DaysInMonth, DaysLeftInYear, FirstDayOfMonth, FormatTimeSpan, FromUNIXTime, FullDateString, FullTimeString, IsBusinessDay, IsLeapYear, LastDayOfMonth, ToUNIXTime
- InterNet (not available in free version): AddressToNumber, FtpDo, FtpGet, FtpPut, GetHostName, GetIPAddress, GetWebPages, IsValidIPAddress, NumberToAddress, Ping, PingTime
- File (not available in free version): ChangeEncoding, Copy, CopyMultiple, CreateDirectory, Decrypt, Delete, DeleteDirectory, DeleteMultiple, Encrypt, GetDirectoryListing, GetDriveInfo, GetFile, GetFileBinary, GetRandomFileName, GetTempPath, GUnzip, GZip, Move, MoveMultiple, PathExists, SplitIntoFields, WriteFile, WriteFileBinary
- Miscellaneous: CRC32, Deflate, GenerateDateTimeRange, GenerateDateTimes, GenerateFloatRange, GenerateFloats, GenerateIntRange, GenerateInts, GUnzip, GZip, Hash, Inflate, IsValidCC, IsValidSSN, ToWords
- Database: DumpData (not available in free version)
- Convert: BinaryToHexString, FromBase64, HexStringToBinary, ROT13, ToBase64
- LookUps: GetCountryInfo, GetStateInfo
- Internal: Version, Help, Setup, Uninstall, GrantPermissions, IsUpdateAvailable, Update (not available in free version), SetSecurity, WebSite
- User-Defined Aggregates: GeometricAvg, Join, Median, Random, RootMeanSqr
- User-Defined Types: FloatArray, HashTable, NVarcharArray
What can SQL# do?
- SQL# gives you the easiest access to the power of the CLR!
— a single assembly with over 100 functions, 5 User-Defined Aggregates, 3 User-Defined Types, and more being added!
- SQL# installs easily and in moments!
— download one small install sql script, execute it, and enjoy the power of the CLR!
- SQL# is backed up and restored with the database along with all other objects and data!
— no need to worry about separate DLLs as with COM Extended Stored Procedures
- SQL# has built in documentation (list of function and procedure signatures)!
— if you ever lose the documention, the worst off you are is one procedure call away from viewing the entire list of function signatures!
- SQL# can easily be updated via the web in moments!
— you can optionally install updates via the web with a single procedure call
- SQL# saves countless hours learning CLR and .Net, not to mention the cost of Visual Studio 2005!
— time is money and you have work to do so why stop and learn yet another language, especially when you might need to purchase additional software just to compile a basic function!
- SQL# lets you focus on SQL programming without sacrificing the power of the CLR!
— again, there is only so much time in the day so do you want to spend it NOT being productive?
Date_BusinessDays ExcludeDaysMask Worksheet .
Download Spreadsheet (19k)