This C# OpenID library adds OpenID 2.0 Provider and Relying Party support to your web site both programmatically and through convenient drop-in ASP.NET controls.
- Add support for your site visitors to login with their OpenIDs by just dropping an ASP.NET control onto your page. It’s that easy.
- Give your site members their own OpenIDs with the provider support included in this library.
- Sample relying party and provider web sites show you just how to do it.
- Works in partial trusted shared hosting environments.
- Support for web farms where state persistence, front-facing web servers and ASP.NET may not be standard or even available.
- 170+ unit tests to verify correctness.