How to Integrate with Facebook Connect
This article demonstrates how to integrate Facebook Connect into your existing site in just a few simple steps. It teaches the basics of integration with full sample code included for download.
Facebook Connect is the newest offering from the Facebook team in their efforts to socially connect the web as we know it. The platform provides ‘social context’ to existing sites, allowing for Facebook notification of events that occur in third party platforms / sites. This is in contrast to the existing Facebook Application platform which focuses on internal applications rendered directly within the platform itself.
Nikola is sharing his code along with a whitepaper entitled Anatomy of a Silverlight Game. 33 pages of the lessons he’s learned while building his successful Shock game.
Interaction Techniques Using the Wii Remote – Johnny Lee will show off some interesting uses he has found for using the Wii Remote as a PC input device.
Silverlight Spy provides detailed inspection of any Silverlight application. Use the built-in browser to navigate to a web page. Silverlight Spy will automatically pick up any Silverlight application embedded in the page and display the structure of the application in the Explorer. The Explorer presents XAP Package, Isolated Storage, Application Styles, the UI Automation tree and the UI element structure of a Silverlight application. Explore the structure and view and edit the details of the selected UI element in the Details pane. Silverlight Spy works with any web page hosting Silverlight 2 content, just point the browser to the page and let the Spy figure it out.
- Are you willing and able to bear great financial risk?
- Are you willing to sacrifice your lifestyle for potentially many years?
- Is your significant other on board?
- Do you like all aspects of running a business?
- Are you comfortable making decisions on the fly with no playbook?
- What’s your track record of executing your ideas?
- How persuasive and well-spoken are you?
- Do you have a concept you’re passionate about?
- Are you a self-starter?
- Do you have a business partner?