MEF has shipped with Silverlight 4 and with .NET Framework 4.0 and there are versions on CodePlex targeting Silverlight 3 and .NET Framework V3.5 Sp1.
If you’re looking to get started with MEF then here’s some quick resources;
- Glenn Block’s new MSDN Magazine Overview Article and Glenn’s Blog
- The Overview on CodePlex
- The Programming Guide on CodePlex
- Mike Taulty’s Channel 9 Videos
but if you’re already up and running then want to know what’s new in the latest drop for the Silverlight developer?
- Updated samples!
- Renaming and changes to PartInitializer
- Renaming and moving of PartCreator
- Renaming and changes to CompositionHost.InitializeContainer
- A new DeploymentCatalog class, suport dynamically asyn load XAP files on demand!!!