- It doesn’t matter how many people don’t get it. What matters is how many people do.
- 10% of people will find a way to take anything personally. Expect it.
- “Trying to get everyone to like you is a sign of mediocrity.” (Colin Powell)
- “If you are really effective at what you do, 95% of the things said about you will be negative.” (Scott Boras)
- “If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid.” (Epictetus)
- “Living well is the best revenge.” (George Herbert)
- Keep calm and carry on.