The Snippet Designer is a plugin which enhances the Visual Studio IDE to allow a richer and more productive code snippet experience.
- A Snippet editor integrated inside of the IDE.
- Access it by opening any .snippet file or going to File -> New -> File -> Code Snippet File
- It uses the native Visual Studio code editor so that you can write the snippets in the same enviorment you write your code.
- It lets you easily mark replacements by a convenient right click menu.
- It displays properties of the snippet inside the Visual Studio properties window.
Via Snippet Designer