NuPack is a package management system for .NET. The goal of NuPack is to make the process of incorporating third party libraries into your solutions as simple as possible.
- Works with your source code. NuPack doesn’t touch anything outside of your solution folder. The changes that NuPack makes can be committed to source control
- Works against a well known central feed
- Command Line and GUI based user interfaces
- NuPack walks its way up the dependency chain and gets all the packages it needs, installing each. Packages can add scripts, content, references, and even run postscripts written in PowerShell if they need something fancy.
- From the Package Manager Console you get Intellisense for all the packages that are available
Right-click on References and click Add Package Reference…