- ✔ Manage all your Windows Azure blobs in one place
- ✔ Reliably upload and download blobs with a responsive UI
- ✔ Transfer blobs between your storage accounts
- ✔ Easily search and filter your blobs
NuPack is a package management system for .NET. The goal of NuPack is to make the process of incorporating third party libraries into your solutions as simple as possible.
- Works with your source code. NuPack doesn’t touch anything outside of your solution folder. The changes that NuPack makes can be committed to source control
- Works against a well known central feed
- Command Line and GUI based user interfaces
- NuPack walks its way up the dependency chain and gets all the packages it needs, installing each. Packages can add scripts, content, references, and even run postscripts written in PowerShell if they need something fancy.
- From the Package Manager Console you get Intellisense for all the packages that are available
Right-click on References and click Add Package Reference…
- Yedda Twitter Library
- FileHelpers Library
- Enterprise DT FTP Library
- OpenAuth Library
- Microsoft AntiXSS library
- C5 Collections – Collections for .NET
Dependency Injection/Inversion of Control
- Unity Framework – Microsoft
- StructureMap – Jeremy Miller
- Castle Windsor
- Spring Framework
- Managed Extensibility Framework
- Microsoft Chart Controls for ASP.NET 3.5 SP1
- Microsoft Chart Controls for Winforms
- ZedGraph Charting
- NPlot – Charting for ASP.NET and WinForms
Automated Web Testing
- CSLA Framework – Business Objects Framework
- AForge.net – AI, computer vision, genetic algorithms, machine learning
- Enterprise Library 4.1 – Logging, Exception Management, Validation, Policy Injection
- Quartz.NET – Enterprise Job Scheduler for .NET Platform
- MiscUtil – Utilities by Jon Skeet
- Lucene.net – Text indexing and searching
- Json.NET – Linq over JSON
- Flee – expression evaluator
- PostSharp – AOP
- IKVM – brings the extensive world of Java libraries to .NET.
- FlickrNET – Flickr library for .NET
- PowerCollections – Power Collections for .NET
- Facebook.net – Facebook API interface.
ZoomIt is screen zoom and annotation tool for technical presentations that include application demonstrations. ZoomIt runs unobtrusively in the tray and activates with customizable hotkeys to zoom in on an area of the screen, move around while zoomed, and draw on the zoomed image.
ZoomIt works on all versions of Windows and you can use pen input for ZoomIt drawing on tablet PCs.
Run ZoomIt now from Live.Sysinternals.com
You man also interested in my other posts: